Monday, August 31, 2009

Fuck You Katie M.

I am so pissed off it's not funny.

I freakin hate the freakin KTM.

It is perhaps the most unreliable piece of crap public transport I have ever had the misfortune to take.

Bleeding thing left us stranded between Tiroi and Seremban station for God-knows-how-long. I took the 8 o' clock and should have been home by around 9, but I reached home at 11! Whee!

Not to mention since the engine broke down, we had to jump 5 feet off our train onto the gravel and monkey up the 'rescue' train. Thanks for the James Bond experience guys.

Some joker on the train said, "Hey! I guess this means we can celebrate Merdeka on the KTM? Malaysia Boleh!!" Har har.

Speaking of which here's wishing you loves a happy 52nd Merdeka! ;)


***


PS: I deeply apologize to Sista Jen, should she read this; but I really have curbed most of my potty mouth habit, I have! It's just that I can't swear at schmancypants customers, Dad has this newly-enforced rule... It's just gotta be let out sometime, y'know? :P

PPS: I feel the need to cook (edible food) tomorrow. I don't know what, but I will. *rubs hands with glee* Teehee!

PPPS: Anyone know what macarons or bagels taste like? These sure are purty. :3

No comments: