Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Boo!

I'm doing a tag!

Willingly! And just a tad overdue.

But this has been a heck of a day for me (my poor dear self does not know anything about banking, and well, scheisse hit the kipas) and this is exactly the kind of time-wasting nonsense I need for therapy. :)

And it's all about Leehom-baby! How could I not. :P


***



Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 17 of your friends here in facebook (or blogger :D) to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as MY KIND OF GIRL.
if your a girl- post it as MY KIND OF BOY. (heh.. no.)


1.Do you need him/her to be good looking??
Well, I am shallow... Lucky for me he looks like this.

No complaints so far. :)

2. Smart?
That's nice. As long as he doesn't act it in front of me. My ego is BIG.

3. Preferred age?
Anything works, as long as his teeth and hair are all intact. Do find the thirtysomethings particularly attractive though. :D

4. Preferred height?
*measures self* I think my kids would benefit from some not-so-vertically-challenged genes, if you don't mind.

5. How about sense of humor?
Mestilah!!

6. How about piercings?
As long as they aren't in a spot that makes it difficult for me to do my thang. :P

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Still looking for the one who doesn't run away screaming.

8. Pink hair?
No. Not that desperate.

9. Mushy or no?
So long as we're floating around in that oxytocin cloud, I doubt anything he does/doesn't do will annoy me. :)

10. Thin or fat?
No anorexics. Ego, remember. I like 'em meaty! *grins*

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Let's take it from hot chocolate and graduate in the direction of latte. Currently very in the mood for banana smoothies. :P

12. Long hair or short hair?
If men were meant to have long hair, they'd be the ones swishing their Rapunzel locks on Pantene commercials.

13. Plastic or metal?
I take it that I have to choose between surgically-enhanced hotness and Gene Simmons. What would you pick?

14. Smells good?
I'd like my man to smell like a man. Soap, shampoo and MAN. That's all I need.

15. Smoker?
His thing won't work and that would make me cranky.

16. Drinker?
As long as he doesn't have to be dragged home pantsless by his buddies everyday.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
I never actually knew what this means. The "boy-next-door" to me is Mr. Ng, happily married grandfather of six. So I think I'll pass.

18. Musically inclined?
OH YES.

19. Plays piano?

CAN YOU SAY NO?

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
How you know ah.

21. Plays violin?

*dreamy sigh*

22. Sings well?

You mad ah.


23. Vain?
If he starts recommending me moisturizers...

24. With glasses?
I'm okay. :)

25. With braces?
Not right now, whatwith me having a fence across the face meself.

26. Shy type?
No. Sweep me off my feet. Be forceful. Take me for a ride. I like it that way. ;P

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
I don't want a pastor.

28. Active or passive?
Active. Please. I have more than enough passiveness to last two lifetimes.

29. Tight or bomb?
?

30. Singer or dancer?
I'm not picky, seeing as to the fact that I can't join him either way.

31. stunner?

Why can't these girls keep their hands to themselves... *grumble*


32. Hiphop?

Not exactly my cuppa but if it makes him happy he's branching out into new things *shrug*

33. Earrings?
That's a bit ghey... But it's no biggie.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
That'd be something I'm better off not knowing. =)

35. Dimples?

Say no to this face. Try.


36. Bookworm?
I know being intellectual is wonderful and everything, but I find it hard to be turned on by a man who finds printed papers more interesting than I am.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
No balls ah weih?

38. Playful?
As long as he has no problems being serious when the situation calls for it. But yeah, goofballs are definitely cute. :)


39. Flirt?
The boy can try. *takes out frying pan*

40. Poem writer?
*thinks Saraswati* Umm, pass.

41. Serious?
Not all the time.

42. Campus crush?
Why not.

43. Painter?
What does he paint? *grin*

44. Religious?
Like he'll wake me up every Sunday and insist that I visit the Lord's house? *shudder*

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
If it gets repetitive and annoying it loses its charm... As long as he knows when to pull the plug.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Neither... How about a techie or a gaming freak? That's somehow more useful. RAVING RABBIDS!! *waves Wiimote* :D

47. Multi-lingual?
Tak payahlah. As long as he can speak England I'm OK. A splash of Canto here and there would probably take the cake though. ;)

48. Loyal or faithful?

Who is that whore?!!

49. Good kisser?
Yeah, who'd want one of those. :P

50. loves children?

Hawt dayum themanisflawless!!!


***


Ahh. A poor excuse for a Leehom-saturated post.

Therapeutic indeed. :)

1 comment:

Alana said...

I DIDN'T KNOW SMOKING CAUSED ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION


omg i chortled. <3