Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Feel Like A Whore.

No offense to the oldest profession in the world, but sometimes this job just makes me feel like a prostitute.

Doing all sorts of things you wouldn't normally do, putting on that Barbie expression on the whole day, behaving so preppy it makes you wanna hurl...

And then... this.

I feel... so dirty, so soiled, so... cheen kark.

All for the sake of sales and return customers.

-.-''

It's so disturbing I have a mental image of myself in fishnet stockings and platform heels puffing at a fag underneath a streetlamp on a corner.

I keep looking at the sales sheet and I feel this MUTHAFUCKING HUGE BOUT teensy weensy twinge of jealousy when I can't match up to his sales. Not even close. Rawr.

Try as I may it never comes close? This kiasu feeling is so strange, so alien; so not me!

Doesn't change things though. :(

Buy this shit. Buy this shit. Ohhh buy this shit.

Pweety please. :3


***


Tried my hand at lor mai fahn and kong jang yesterday. I must say the first is getting more and more edible with each passing try, but as for the second... well, I just don't like soybeans. Yeah. :P

I love the sauce though, so maybe I'll do groundnuts next time. :)


***


Did you know people put anchovies on pizzas? Like, ikan bilis anchovies? It's like so weird right! Tasted pretty cool though. :) Yay Alexis!

(Pardon me if I sound really dumb; seems like everyone has heard of anchovies on pizza 'cept me. Xd I'm just excited lor.)

1 comment:

Alana said...

i didn't know what anchovies were until i turned 6 :3