Saturday, August 15, 2009

*scowl*

Oh my gawd!!

I is so angry!!!!

I have had just about enough of these rich, spoilt-brat tai-tai's.

Just because you freaking married a freaking titled man and live a freaking glam life and have a freaking sprawling residence and a hundred freaking attendants at your command does not give you the freaking right to treat me like an underprivileged dog who can't count for beans.

That's one thing. The other is undermining my trustworthiness and sense of responsibility. I may not be the shining example in either of these aspects, but I did freaking triple-check your order okay. Not only did I freaking triple-check your order; I asked one of your freaking dogs who came and did the pick up to check and reconfirm; which he did!!

So how can you insist that it's not his fault and purely mine?!

Okay. Maybe some things are my fault. Like I didn't ask your dog for proof of purchase. He could have been a fake, then I would really die. And I didn't call you and ask your dog to reconfirm over the phone. And, I apologised too quickly (a stupid instinct when I'm pressured), truly believing for about two minutes that I really did screw up. So now it really does look like I'm lying and trying to twist the story. *bangs head on wall* Yeah, so in that sense, I really am dumb.

Still!!! The dog confirmed ok! For all you and I know he dropped it/smushed it/got hungry/his kid ate it/went shopping and left it somewhere and happily lied to you about it! Or, he left it in the car; I really wish I could see your face after the party when you find it there.

But it's not like you're gonna call and apologise for being a screechy psycho bitch right?

No, of course not. Screechy psycho people rarely have any manners. They only call people to scream at them.

GAWD!! You'd think etiquette and good manners would be equivalent to the amount of money they bleed out. So not! They're just bored assholes with lotsa cash who take sick, perverse joy in dominating and bullying regular people.

So sial I tell you!!! *huffing and puffing*

Eeeeeee!! *geramnye*

My colleagues and Daddy said my face looks like I wanna kill somebody. Hee. But I do. *cracks knuckles*

So geram!! Grr. One day Leehom-baby is gonna make Tan Sri and then I will go round scolding rich kids for no reason at all other than to feel shiok.

Grr.


***


(*edit)

Memo to myself: Spend off day translating in-store FAQs so I can get them Canto-speakers to buy stuff. *evil grin*

I got no life. :D

No comments: