Friday, July 31, 2009

Can't You Do Anything Right?!!

Urgh. Fine. You don't have to nag, you know. =P


***


I saw the way the talked about you. The look on their faces. They were so gosh darned proud of you. Can you blame me for wanting the same?


***


I don't like feeling like the underperformer at work. Not one bit. I'm used to being the Average Joe, the Invisible One (not that that's something to be proud of), but never the underperformer. But now it's like little I do seems to help me improve.

I try to tell myself that everyone else is graduated and beyond and that's a huge difference, but is it really? Everyone's bustling about while all I can do is try to look for stuff to do and avoid feeling like I'm zjor dteng-ing.

I try to take on more tasks but I kancheong easily and when I'm kancheong I tend to screw up, leaving the others to clean up my mess for me.

I. DON'T. LIKE. IT.

I don't like feeling helpless and useless.

I don't like having to be rescued or babysitted all the time. (I'm quite sure my rescuers don't like it more) I'd like to say I don't need help but what's closer to the truth is that I almost ALWAYS need help. GRR.

I'm such an idiot. Will I ever, ever catch up? :S


***


The Boss was on NTV7 this morning with Daphne Pretty-Lady! (what's her name... Viking? Icing?) Ain't it cool. 8-)

Ooh and there was a photoshoot in our shop and they lit up the place so bright - with those ridiculous spotlights that make everything look like they've been bleached. Those poor models. They must be legally blind by the 5th shoot.

Modelling is funnay! And I kicked into the guy's tripod. Heh. Heh. May sei gor. :P

No comments: