Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pemalas-Style Blogging.

Arghhh.

So many things to blog about, so little time.

So we shall just go ahead with that lazy point-form-style blogging that seems to be so in vogue nowadays. :P


1. Went out with my Persatuan Hakka-Hakka ATC. +1 Hokkien lang.

Visited Skybridge, wasn't that amazingly high up. He (guide) said 44 floors or something. But when he said the damn bridge isn't really connected to either of the towers, and that there was a ten-inch gap on each side to allow for expansion, well... *gulp* Then he had to say, "You know what, it sways a little when the wind blows..."

Say... whut? 0.0

"...but not to worry, as winds in Malaysia only reach up to about 156 km/h (this quote may/may not be accurate) so you will hardly feel the sway."

Me: (to Sylvea) Alright. Let's go home now.

Lotsa pix here. I won't load mine here because, well, I took crap pictures. Lol.

We went to Kino and I had no idea they had a Chinese language section! *frog under coconut shell* They're so cool they have these fun little craft books the instructions of which I don't understand a word... Haha who am I kidding I can't even read the names of the sections in which to find Jimmy Liao's picture books.

...but I did!! Eventually. Hah! Eat that! (after running round and round a little section for half an hour you're bound to find something) And. They have A Chance of Sunshine. Hardcover. Paperback. CREATIVE EDITION. Muthafuckas. Why does the fukin website search bar only cover Jap books and English books?! Muthafuckas. To be fair, I didn't call up and ask. Huhu. =X


2. Went to AJ's farewell gig.

Saw Irene, Cammie, Padma, Hueyshin, Mui Kim, Cheokie, Evonne, Kahlian and a whole buncha other people unfamiliar to me. Because it was a double farewell which included some dude named Eric and his pals.

Drank real vodka for once and didn't get hung over!! I am talented. :D

Although I remember for an hour or so I felt 100 IQ points stupider and slower to respond to what people were saying... Like I remember Cheok recommending some uni's for Business but I don't remember what exactly. Hee. I just hope I didn't drool all over the place and take off my pants and sing "Phantom of the Opera."

Oh. And we threw AJ into the pool. :D

I want pictures of that shit. Pretty please. =)

They threw Mui Kim and some other dude in as well, who came out swearing something about his phone being in his pants pocket. Whoops. Funny as hell though. Hahah.

But truth be told, I felt a little bad after that (NOT!) so I gave AJ a big big hug and shared the chlorine. actually it was a cheap attempt at an apology I just hope when it comes to my farewell they won't toss me into a pool hahah


3. Another work chronicle. :)

Crazy ass day. So many people walked in I couldn't even think straight. (WE ALREADY HIT $1000+ WHEN I LEFT BABY YEAH WHO DA MAN?!!)

Oh and when I was having trouble with a Chinese customer (I told a few I was Malay hahahahah) our new guy (no-bluff Malay) came to my rescue speaking fluent Cantonese.

Didn't see that coming. 0.0

I was too embarrassed to continue standing there so I retreated to behind the counter. Hahah. *red*

Even told Momma the story.

Momma: Ahh, padan mukalah, "I'm not Chinese I'm not Chinese" summore lah.
Me: But it's not fair loh, his grandma is Chinese okay.
Momma: ...And what are we?

I fear the effects of the vodka may be permanent.

Oh and I met the famed Soopah Salesman today. And saw him in action. Phwoar. RESPECT. *bows*

Oh and our Boss gives us all nicknames, and apparently mine is "Sparkling Woman."

-.-"

She's been talking to Sue Peng, hasn't she.

I tell you people, cleanliness is not a bad thing!! A(H1N1) baru lu tau. *sanitize*

Ooh! Our shop came out in an article in 12th July's Sin Chew Jit Poh. Yay!! *patriot dance*


***


According to the face-reading article in Sunday's Star I am very hamsap like Brad Pitt. WTF.

1 comment:

heuchler said...

hey, where's ai jeen headed to? gosh. i'm even more socially handicapped than u. ;S