Friday, July 13, 2012

Blogshop Reblog Ep. 6 - Metal Wing Ear Cuff

View the original post at

RM29.00
Gold/Silver metal; Not adjustable
Sold singly
~:~
This ear cuff is made for the RIGHT ear. 
If you buy this for your left ear, you will be sad.


I first came across these when I heard about the ear cuff craze. When I saw it, I was like, "Wow."



Seriously. They were just so beautiful. I remember coming across this monochrome photograph of a model wearing one and I was so blown away. Instead of the feather ear cuffs I was used to seeing that dangled down and brushed your shoulders (beautiful as they were), these were different -  made of metal, and sort of swooped upwards. They reminded me very much of valkyrie headgear or laurel wreaths rocked by Julius Caesar before these things were cool.


Of course I had to have one! After some surfing around I found out that the ones I saw were sterling silver, made-to-order, limited edition, and for charity. Then I saw the price tag and my still-on-a-student-loan heart broke. I knew then that I could never own it so I printed it out on A4 paper and glued it to my head to fill the void. But the craftsmanship is indeed, undeniably beautiful; there is nothing quite like the real deal. So if you have a heart and a wallet big enough, click HERE to purchase a genuine Duncan Stevens L'Envol ear cuff and have 15% of the profits go to a cause.


Avant-garde, and yet not quite Lady Gaga if you wore this out in public. ASOS offers really cute enamel painted ones, so check them out HERE!


Can't wait? It's okay I saved some for you. :D These are a steal! Send me an e-mail and Hermes Poslaju will fly one over to you in a day or two. ;)

_________________________


Special thanks to my friend (who is made entirely of awesome) for making time for this casual shoot over coffee and being so amazingly supportive!  ♥ 

Photo credits to Le Little Bro and I.

1 comment:

The Fun in the Live,Google+ said...

Cool Ear Cuff and sweet Ears.:-)