Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wrath Is A Deadly Sin Right?

Sometimes I get so angry, so so angry at stupid people I meet every day.

Until I get tired at being angry so much and wonder if it's all even worth my blood pressure.

"You must learn to calm down, Jackie."

Ah, how true. I remember telling my colleague she shouldn't go looking for this 'cos it's sortof my "let it out" zone - nothing fancy and artsy or intellectual like theirs. So I hides. *sheepish*

Sorry if you ever find it, love. At least I hold in all the profanity at werk. :D

But it's time to let it out again! Or I will probably have to start resorting to smoking pot or something.

I tell you, if you guys are ever, EVER mean to service people, I will cut... your nose off.

Seriously now. *glare*

I know we're not supposed to complain about customers and that would be horribly unprofessional blahblahblah... but c'mon. Cut me some slack. I'm 19. Immature. Hotheaded. You get the picture.

So all the justifying myself will end here. :D

I swear, for the BEST SERVICE IN THE FUCKEN WORLD we give, we just happen to get the WORST FUCKEN CUSTOMERS IN THE WORLD.

Just how fair is that?!

Okay I'm not gonna let anyone hold this against me so I shall now speak theoretically. Oversimplified kind of theoretically.

Here are a number of situations we face on like, a daily basis. I SWEAR.


1.)
"I want you to build me a Ferrari. I want it to be the F40 model, red with custom seats, etc for my girlfriend's birthday. Her birthday is actually today so I'm in a lot of shit already lah actually. So I want it to be delivered to my residence in South Africa by tomorrow morning."

-I'm sorry sir, but that will be quite impossible. It takes (a certain period of time) to assemble one of our cars, I'm quite sure you understand, what with the custom job and all. Also shipping does take (a certain amount of time) so I regret to inform you that we won't be able to take your order. We can, however, (follow normal procedure, get car like every other gazillionaire). Would you still like us to proceed with your order under these conditions?

"No I don't want it to be (like normal procedure)! Why don't you understand, you nitwit, that I want my gf's car by tomorrow! TOMORROW dammit! You don't know how to see dates one ah?! So stupid what kind of lousy company is this!!"


2.)
A man walks into McDonald's.

"Hi. I would like to take swimming lessons please."

-Swimming lessons? Uh... I'm sorry but we are a fast food franchise; we don't offer swimming lessons. We do have our yummy artery-clogging burgers though! Would you like to get a meal for yourself today? *smile*

"What! No swimming lesson! How come ah, your poster got a man wearing swimming attire? I thought this shop got offer swimming lesson! Haiya so misleading! No I don't want burger! Let's see what else your poster got... Oh got clown! Ok two tickets to the circus show please."


3.)
A woman walks into a sushi restaurant.

"Hi waiter! Give me sashimi one set okay. But I don't want it raw ah!"

-*stares blankly* Would you like our salmon teriyaki instead? That's cooked fish. *smile*

"No I don't want whatever teriyucky! I want sashimi! But I don't want it raw! Don't understand ah! Just cook it for me lah! Eeyerr."


4.)
Okay another McDonald's example. I love Mickey D's! Lol.

"Give me a cheeseburger."

-Would you like the McValue Meal?

"I said cheeseburger right. *rolls eyes*"

-Alright one cheeseburger coming right up! Here you go miss.

"Excuse me where are my drink and fries?"

-But you only asked for a cheeseburger. *blur*

"Wah so terrible one the service!"


4.)
Yet another Mickey D's one. XD Can't be more imaginative. Sorry.

"Hi, give me your... Big Mac McValue Meal."

-Coming right up! Here you go. *smile*

"Eh! How come ONE burger only not three? The fries and drink tak sedap lah! Then the "McValue" meal not value dy lor! Eee so disgusting cheat people one."


5.)
McD's! Lol.

"Hi can I speak to the owner of the franchise please."

-How may I help you?

"*so none of your biznes! face* I would like to make an order."

-Oh! That's my job. *laughs politely* So what will you be having today, miss?

"*you dare talk to me, scum?! face* I think I will speak to the franchise owner, thank you!"

They somehow drag the owner out of somewhere.

Franchise owner: Yes?

"I want to order ah, Chicken McNuggets."


6.)
"So what's so special about your Happy Meal that makes it different from other fast food meal sets? Will really make people happy meh?"


7.)
Man walks into a tong sui shop.

"Your ginger syrup soup ah, very sweet one ah?"

-Uh, well it is ginger SYRUP soup, so yes, it does contain sugar. *smile*

"Aiyerr which means very sweet one lah! I don't like very sweet one! Too many calories! And why got sweet potato one! A lot of carbs! Very fattening!"

-*loses temper* Well what are you fucken doing in a frickin tong sui shop then?! What don't tell me you never take sugar or carbs in your life! Take sugar will die one ah! Again, if you don't like sugar why are you fucking asking about fucking ginger SYRUP soup?!?!


Seriously! How can you not want to kill these people?!?! I swear they are really that stupeed! And that's just today's encounters!! I seriously wonder if I can take this in future. If this is the right career choice. Grr.

And I have to deal with a type "Ferrari" in the morning. *whine*



PS: I never lose my temper. I wish I could; but I can only dream of how immensely satisfying that must feel. :(

No comments: