Thursday, September 3, 2009

It Breaks My Heart

I've noticed that it's too much of a coincidence to be real.

Every day, around the time I get back from work, there are these tudung-clad ladies with children on their laps, one right outside the Mid Valley KTM entrance and another one at the Kuala Lumpur station crossover bridge.

They will sit there for hours in the icky nasty humid KL evenings (and nights too) with a paper cup (for alms) in front of them.

The children change, so I doubt they're really theirs. I doubt they're even local.

Still! It's so horrible! The first time I saw the MV lady she was holding a BABY. WTF?!?!

Just wtf is wrong with these people?! How sick can they get?! They're gonna screw up the kid's life before it's even a year old?

Every day when I see her I have to restrain myself from giving her one good kick in the face and taking the kid and running away as fast as I can... (yes inma imajinasin I wear red Sorellas on the outside) Obviously that won't do much good lah, but yeah.

OMG why isn't anyone doing anything?! It's so unfair! What the heck is Kebajikan doing? What the heck is the Where are the effing parents?!

Now the MV lady holds a cute little girl with curly hair tied in pigtails. And watches over an adorable little boy sitting a little further away.

The kids in her lap are usually asleep, which brings me to imagine the horrors that they might have like, spiked the kids or something. *gasp*

What's gonna happen to them when they grow up? Does anyone even care?

What can I do? But whine about it here? And pretend that it actually makes a blinking difference?

*sigh* One can feel so helpless at times.


***


I was supposed to call sexy/geeky Lawyer Man today, but I chickened out and SMS-ed him instead.

Hello I cannot call hot customers while having perverse thoughts about them owhkay.

Well at least my name will forever be written in the inbox of his heart... *twirls hair* I think la. XD


***

I really want to go toast those pecans now. Okbye


***

Like eww. But it shall not ruin my beautiful pecans.

3 comments:

Alana said...

she has a heart!

i had no idea they did that, sick seven-letter-words.

crap.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

there are TWO ladies now!! *faints* the kids are really beautiful I hope they're not kidnapped or anything. I hope.

Alana said...

i saw one that looked like a druggie at pasar seni. once she had a baby with her, next she didn't.

i am NEVER giving her my cash AGAIN!!