Saturday, September 26, 2009

Only A Man In A Funny Red Sheet.

Why does Blogspot have a picture of a cake next to its logo, lol.

Just some random stuff that's been going through my mind for now...



Even heroes have the right to bleed



  • I saw Cheah Huey Miin on the KTM! Hahah I can still spell her name am I awesome or what. :P

  • Have you ever wondered what happens to people who deliberately hurt people who love them loads? I hope they go to that downstairs place which is like superhot where they'll be forced to watch Teletubbies re-runs for the rest of purgatory.

  • The girl in Art Friend thinks I'm a man. XD

I had this bland casual convo with her (and got a discount! See, being nice pays.) and when we got to introducing ourselves...


Me:
*shakes hand*
Yeah hey I'm Jackie. :)

Cheng:
Cheng. Jackie? J-A-C-K...Y?


Me:
I-E.

Cheng:
I-E. Wait. Is that even a girl's name?

Me:
*puffs out chest*
Do I look like one to you?

Cheng:
*horrified*
You mean... you're not? o__0


She didn't get my joke. :(

Well after that she had to attend to another customer so I never got a chance to reaffirm her of my true gender.

Have you ever had to tell someone, "HEY I'M A CHICK!!!"?

Nope. Betcha it only happens to me.

Anyways just for kicks, would I make an attractive man? *bats eyelashes*


  • Eh I tell you a funny story. One minute I was standing on a RapidKL bus holding onto one of those funny yellow poles and the next I was on the floor slumped on my knees with no memory of falling.
...means I terpengsan right? Thank God the certain breed of foreign workers didn't decide they were too concerned for my wellbeing. *shudders*


  • OMG OMG OMG HE SAID HI TO ME HE SAID HI TO ME HE SAID HI. LIKE TO ME. AKU. *wheeze* Am I creepy shit or what. :D

  • No Cammie I am not lying I swear I saw Jay Chou on the bus! He looked this ugly. Exactly.
Well not exactly lah. The shirt inside diff one. But the fugly red-checkered shirt, the I'm-not-sure-they're-eyes-eyes and the kayu expression was like really the same!

I'm sowiee I didn't get his autograph/picture dear. I just couldn't care enough. :P

Am I still invited to your place for potluck?

2 comments:

Alana said...

HAHA JAY CHOU HAS A COWBOY SHIRT THAT IS SO LAME.


:B

-:-Jackie-:- said...

I think I will have to eat outside Cammie's house now. :S