Friday, September 18, 2009

Herrow Mehdem, wan buy VCD?

Me: Blahblahblah (to a bored-looking Chinese woman) maybeyou'dlovetobuyourshitohyestonsandtonsofourshitblahblahblah

Lady: (accompanying bored-looking Chinese woman) *interrupts, starts pointing excitedly* Hey! Excuse me, but are you Filipino?!!

Me: *amused* Uh, no. What makes you say that? (and I smile perasantedly because hello have you seen Katrina Halili she's hot lor okay. So what if she didn't exactly say I look like her. :P)

Lady: Oh! *a bit malu dy* Because your accent is very Filipino! 'Cause I'm Filipino! Oh, but you don't sound Malaysian... They always have that... you know... accent...? Oknvmthxbye

I didn't mean to make her feel bad!! If only she knew what I was thinking:

WAH YOU MEAN I SOUND SEXY AND SULTRY AND LIKE I'M CAPABLE OF TAKING RIDICULOUSLY GOODLOOKING HAMSAP PICTURES WITH HOT PLASTIC SURGEONS HEEHEEHEE! *twirls hair with silly grin on face* ok yeah yeah she didn't say Halili. :P

Allow me my moment hor. C:

I'm so shameless somebody kick me.


***


I have one word for you: STROOPWAFELS.

Daddy went to Amsterdam, and didn't smoke pot. (What la! Aiyo.) Or eat space cake. *sulk*

But I forgive him.

Because of these.

Oh unholy oversweetened sticky gooey waffle joy. I love thee.

(If anybody says they're sold in Malaysia I will kwai... It means I've been missing them for 19 years!!! Gawd! So don't tell me? Lol)


PS: I have actually no idea what a "Filipino accent" is. XD

No comments: