Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Have Been Called Many Things.

I have been called a bitch.



I have been called perverted.



I have been called a "banana".



I have been called fat.

Ooh yeah baby come get some


I have been called blonde.



I have been called a big baby.



Heck; I've been called Ugly Betty.



Some have even compared my nose to Michael's.



But the one thing that I will not stand for, is if people call me

.

.

.

.

.

SEPET.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, *the face*. And his friend, *the finger*.

My eyes happen to be HUGE dammit.

See.

Fuck you very much.


***


On a more sober note, I've noticed that a coupla buddies have been having it rough lately. I'm no good with words; especially when it matters. But hey! The sun's shining, the Earth's spinning round, you're still here. Cheer up 'kay! It doesn't do the stalker good to see ya down. :)

One day, I will man up enough to tell you that I care. Without sounding gay.

Until that day I shall remain chickenshit and ambiguous. And write nonsensical posts in a pitiful attempt to make you smile, if only for a second in your 24-hour day.

Loveyoumwahbye

No comments: