Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Think...

...it's about time I cut my hair.


***

Went shopping with Ongykins and Khim at Bangsar Village the other day. The boutiques are the cutest little things! I do believe a revisit is in order. :D

I bought dresses! You may keel over and die of laughter now. But they were so many, and so purty, I wanted to buy 'em all! But Khim stopped me from buying that dress with the blue cartoon apples print. :(

So when we walked into one such boutique right, this song was playing, and I fell in love with it. HOW DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO DISCOVER YOU.

Okay so now that I'm twirling about the room with happiness with my haul, I guess I should thank Ongykins, even though she invited me to bake but I went home and made casserole instead forbade me to come to Boy Sook2's place and baked a prettyful pie without me. *upturns nose*

So here you go! Pictures of your fave baybee. :)


My iPhone camera sucks balls, I know. Sorry.


***


Chippendales has come to Singapore! I shall no longer have to go all the way to Vegas! Or to Bangkok and pay for ones that don't even understand the lewd things I'm saying! Because communication is always important.

My 21st is the coming. :D Who's paying?


***


Would you look at the cutesy little baby schnookums in her widdle Burberry-ish dog bed~
=3

**(edit)
Casserole is the ugliest, most delicious thing I've ever been proud to say I made. ^^

Ugly + Sedap = Always a winning combination.

2 comments:

Alana said...

waddya mean, your 21st?

-:-Jackie-:- said...

it's always been one of my many life dreams that i celebrate my 21st birthday at a stripclub. ^^ you in? they're professional. :D